Monday, January 14, 2019

5 More Minutes

     This blog will be about how I wish I could just have 5 more minutes to be with my grandma. If only I could have 5 more minutes just to see her beautiful smile or to have one of her great big hugs that I love so much. I would do anything in the world just to have one last conversation with her. I just miss everything about her so much.
      I miss going out to eat and do other activities with her every year for our birthdays since they were so close together. Now my birthday isn't even the same since she isn't here to celebrate with me. Every year to celebrate her birthday we go to her grave and put new flowers on it and we also light candles.
      There are so many memories with my grandma and I , but my favorite is when we had a baking contest and we made a huge mess. It was so fun even though at the end of all the fun we had to clean everything up. I would just love to have 5 more minutes to create more memories to go along with the ones that we already have.












 

4 comments:

  1. This is a sweet story. Grandmas are special and have a huge impact in our lives. On your birthday why don't you start a new tradition a bake something in memory of her and carry on that tradition with your children when you have them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sound like a great grandma. She meant a lot to you and other people. She is watching over you with a smile everyday.

    ReplyDelete