Thursday, January 24, 2019

Dream Destination

Image result for cancun mexicoImage result for cancun mexico
Cancun, Mexico: https://www.cancun.com/
For those who haven't heard me say it before, I am obsessed with going to Cancun, Mexico. I would love to go there to enjoy the beaches and also engage in some of the activities they have. I would like to go to the underwater museum, swim with the dolphins, visit the ancient ruins, and visit the eco parks and reserves.
Image result for montego bay jamaicaImage result for montego bay jamaica
Montego Bay, Jamaica: https://www.visitjamaica.com/plan-your-trip/explore-the-island/montego-bay/
Montego Bay is a popular tourist destination featuring duty-free shopping, a cruise line terminal and several beaches and resorts. I would like to go here to go shopping, go to the beautiful beaches, ride horses in the water, and many other fun activities.

I would be very happy to travel to both of these beautiful places. It would be a very fun vacation to just relax your mind and have a good time. If anyone would like to take me herer I would really enjoy it , lol!


3 comments:

  1. They are nice places. You will go. You will have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go to Jamaica too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a nice story. you will go. you will have fun

    ReplyDelete