Friday, January 11, 2019

Jimilya

          Hi, name is Jimilya, I am 15 years old and my birthday is October 12, 2003. I enjoy listening to music , shopping , watching YouTube , and many other things. I have several favorite rappers, songs, YouTubers, and stores. I also have many different personalities and can be a very fun person to be around.
   My favorite colors are lime green, purple, and blue. In my spare time I like to ride 4 wheelers, go shopping, and eat. I also love to spend time with my friends and family. Every time I am with my friends and family we always have a fun time. 
   My favorite YouTubers are FunnyMike , De'arra & Ken , and Royal Family.My favorite rapper is NBA YoungBoy. My favorite stores are PINK , Polo Ralph Lauren , and Forever 21.

See the source imageImage result for nba youngboy
    

    

     


Image result for dearra and kenImage result for queen and clarence



3 comments:

  1. I like your introduction. my birthday coming up march 19. YB mines btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , and no he is not!

      Delete
    2. I like your introduction. my birthday coming august 24.

      Delete