Thursday, February 7, 2019

Sharing Thoughts On Blogging

   When I first started blogging it did not like it at all. I could never think of a lot of words to type to make my three paragraphs. I also couldn't think of good sentences to type and good words to using relating to the topic we were talking about. It was also hard because I had never blogged before we had to do it in this class.
    My definition of blogging is when you get online and you talk about topics and other things you have on your mind and it will be public and anyone can see it. Blogging is good because when you have no one else to vent to you can go on blogger and express and vent all of your true feelings. Blogging is also a great way to release stress.
     Blogging can also be fun when you talk about fun and interesting topics. It is also cool where you can see what other people have to say and what others think about a certain thing. You can also see others interests and learn things about them that you may not have known.
Image result for blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment